I’m going to try to keep these short and sweet!
Happy New Year! If you haven’t settled on your goals for 2014, do so today. Make your goals specific: rather than saying ” I want to lose weight” you would say “I want to lose 5lbs this month”.
The more specific your goals are, the more likely you are to achieve them. So, setting a date by which you would like to achieve your goal has proven success too, hence the words “this month” in the example listed above. Also, make sure that your goal is realistic. Setting a goal too high will result in a higher likelihood of failure and less motivation pursue your goals after the original time frame that you set.
To help you to be successful, why not join me in a group nutrition or personal training class?
Here’s some more information to get you started:
This program is for you if:
- You want to have fun in your wellness program.
- You’re frustrated with all the nutrition and exercise ideas out there and don’t know what to listen to anymore.
- You’re sick and tired of being on a diet (isn’t there a better way to do this?!)
- You want a simple plan to follow that teaches you to be healthy for the rest of your life.
- You know you need support but don’t have a lot of time to drive to weekly meetings.
- You like meeting new people in a supportive group setting.
- You want to feel positive about your health journey and not beat yourself up.
Included in your program:
- Four recorded calls that you can listen to you anytime. These calls give you a step by step approach to living a healthy life. You can jumpstart your health at any time of the year by starting at week one!
- Shopping lists
- Daily e-mail support
- Online support community of friends doing the jumpstart program with you, giving you 24/7 access to friends and my coaching if you’re having a rough day, fighting a craving or want to share how much butt you’re kicking.
New Year New You Bootcamp
A four week group exercise program designed to help you SHRED pounds and start your year off right. A fantastic add-on to your Jumpstart Program, this program will help you to get your workouts inline with the amazing nutrition that you’re doing to get into your dream body.
We will do a full-body workout 3 times a week that will help you build the lean muscle (not bulk) that you need to rev up your metabolism.
Classes start on January 6 and will run Monday, Wednesday, Friday 7:30am and 5:30pm
Included in your program:
- Jumpstart meal planner
- Online support page
You’re going to get healthy and you’re going to have fun doing it!
Register for either am or pm classes (I need a minimum of 6 people in each session, otherwise the slower one will be cancelled)
$119 for the month, $99 before January 4
To sign up visit www.Elementalhealthandwellness.com/events.html
You could also join me for this Spartan Race challenge on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/730199780332179